- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 medium red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1 1/4 lbs. cod fillets, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 small flour tortillas or corn tortillas
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat220
Bell Pepper Slaw: Combine sour cream, Mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lime juice and 2 tablespoons cilantro in a small bowl. Toss red peppers with 2 tablespoons of the sour cream mixture; set aside.
Tacos: Mash the Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cube(s) with the remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice in a small glass bowl or measuring cup. Microwave at HIGH for 20 seconds or until bouillon is softened. Stir until smooth. Add remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro and toss with cod strips to coat well.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook cod about 5 minutes or until fish flakes, stirring frequently. Serve immediately in tortillas and top with bell pepper slaw. Drizzle with remaining sour cream mixture.