- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor Cube(s)
- 2 cups water
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat and cook onion until softened. Add pepper and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened.
Add tomato paste and cook, stirring until well combined. Crumble in Knorr ® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken Flavor Cube and stir until dissolved. Stir in water, beans, vinegar, parsley and cilantro.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 30 minutes for flavors to develop.