- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 3 plum tomatoes or 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cups frozen leaf spinach or frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Stir cooked chicken into hot Pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.