- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 4 cups water
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat35
Melt 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread in 5-quart stockpot over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from stockpot and set aside.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same stockpot and cook onion, celery and carrots, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add water, broth and corn to stockpot and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and reduce heat to low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender, about 8 minutes.
Return chicken to stockpot and heat through. Garnish with parsley and season, if desired, with salt and pepper.