- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) cremini mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup white wine or water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. sliced fresh basil leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat120
Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and reserve drippings; set aside.
Cook onion with garlic in reserved drippings, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 2 minutes.
Stir in wine and cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted. Return chicken to skillet and simmer, covered, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.* Stir in basil.