- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, chopped, (about 1 tsp.)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced, (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup diced butternut squash
- 1 cup halved Brussels sprouts
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes, adding garlic during last 30 seconds cook time. Remove and set aside.
HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook onion, squash and Brussels sprouts until vegetables begin to soften and start to brown, about 5 minutes.
STIR in Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor and prepare according to package directions. Stir in cooked chicken.