Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat300
- 1 cup water
- 2 dried chipotle chilies
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 1/2 -lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces (with or without skin)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 medium green and/or red bell peppers, cut into strips
Process water, chilies, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and garlic powder in blender or food processor; set aside.
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning occasionally, about 15 minutes. Remove chicken and drippings and set aside.
Cook onions, carrot, zucchini and green peppers in same skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Return chicken and drippings to skillet. Pour bouillon mixture over chicken. Simmer covered 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Garnish, if desired, with finely chopped fresh oregano leaves.