- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 3 medium zucchini and/or yellow squash, cut into thirds
- 5 green onions, sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor, prepared according to package directions
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat120
Preheat oven to 400°.
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in deep, large skillet over medium- high heat and brown chicken. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is almost tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in carrots, zucchini and green onion and cook, stirring occasionally, an additional 5 minutes.
Combine boiling water with Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Stir in vegetables and chicken. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and rice is tender.