Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat210
- 4 slices bacon or smoked sausage, chopped
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces*
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, partially thawed
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
Cook bacon in 12-inch skillet until crisp; remove bacon and set aside. Reserve drippings.
Add chicken and green pepper to reserved drippings in same skillet and brown chicken, about 3 minutes. Stir in water, Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice and peas. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and rice is tender. Stir in hot pepper sauce.