- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 10 oz.) cut into thin strips
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms or wild mushrooms
- 1 cup uncooked arborio rice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or water
- 3 1/4 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same saucepot and cook mushrooms, stirring frequently, until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
Stir in rice and garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in wine and cook 1 minute. Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until Stock is melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until almost all liquid is absorbed and rice is creamy and tender, about 25 minutes.
Stir in chicken; heat through. Stir in cheese and parsley