- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 packages Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 8 asparagus spears, (about 1/2 lb.), trimmed and blanched
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat190
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes, turning once. Remove and set aside.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread and cook onion until tender, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add water and milk and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo and continue boiling until pasta is tender, about 7 minutes. Return chicken to skillet, then evenly top with asparagus and mozzarella cheese. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
Sprinkle with blue cheese and freshly grated black pepper.