Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat50
- 1 cup coarsely torn fresh bread
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley in small bowl; set aside.
Combine artichoke hearts, Knorr® Leek recipe mix, sour cream, Swiss cheese and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in 5- to 6-cup casserole. Top with bread crumb mixture.
Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until golden and heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.