Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat50
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 leek (white part only) *, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1 medium all-purpose potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Knorr® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cubes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional)
Melt Country Crock® Spread in large saucepot and cook leek over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in water, cauliflower, potato, Knorr® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cube, bay leaf and thyme. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until cauliflower and potato are tender. Remove bay leaf.
Puree soup with hand-held/immersion blender or in blender. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Garnish with bacon.