- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 cups butternut squash or 20 oz. package, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 cube Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1 packet Knorr® Sazon with Coriander and Annatto
- 4 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
Heat oil in large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, pepper and garlic, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients, except 2 tablespoons cilantro.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered until squash is tender, about 20 minutes .
Uncover and cook until sauce is slightly thickened, about 10 minutes. Stir in remaining cilantro. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.