- AVOCADO SOUP:
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 5 cups water
- 3 Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 4 ripe avocados, diced
- CHIPOTLE CREAM:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chili pepper or 1 chopped chipotle in adobo
- Pinch sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
For Avocado Soup, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook onion about 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Add water and Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon Cubes and bring to a boil. Stir in avocado, reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes, or until avocado is very soft. Remove from heat. Process, in batches, in a blender or food processor until smooth. To serve, garnish with Chipotle Cream.
For Chipotle Cream, combine all ingredients in a small bowl.