Skip to content
- 8 cups water
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves or boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup no salt added tomato puree
- 1/2 cup sofrito
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cubes Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1 packet Knorr® Sazon with Coriander and Annatto
- 1 cup medium grain rice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Combine water, chicken, tomato puree and sofrito in 5-qt. pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes.
Stir in wine, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cubes, Knorr® Sazon with Coriander and Annatto and rice and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is cooked. Stir in cilantro and serve.