Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 links chorizo, sliced
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 packages Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Melt Spread in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp and chorizo, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp just turn pink. Remove shrimp and chorizo; keep warm.
Cook red peppers in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until beginning to soften. Stir in water and milk and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo, reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes. Return shrimp and chorizo to skillet and cook 1 minute or until noodles are tender. Let stand 2 minutes. To serve, garnish with cilantro.