- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 3/4 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 2 (10-in.) burrito size whole wheat high fiber tortillas
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat and cook turkey, red pepper, zucchini, onion and chili powder about 5 minutes, until turkey is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1-1/2 cups tomato and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tomato is soft.
Place 1/3 of the turkey mixture in 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Spread 1/3 of the rice mixture on top. Sprinkle with ¼ cup cheese, then top with 1 tortilla. Repeat layers ending with rice.
Bake covered 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup cheese and bake uncovered 10 minutes. Garnish with lettuce, remaining ½ cup tomato and, if desired, reduced fat sour cream and chopped cilantro.