- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 Tbsp. sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo, prepared according to package directions
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat160
Heat oil in 12-in. nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine tomato with basil in small bowl; set aside.
Stir 1/2 of the cheeses into hot Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo until melted, then turn onto serving platter. Arrange chicken on Pasta, then sprinkle with remaining cheeses and tomato mixture.