- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 5 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup ditalini pasta, cooked and drained
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat20
Heat oil in largesaucepot over medium heat and cook onion and carrots, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes.
Stir in water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken, tomatoes and beans until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
Stir in spinach until wilted, then ditalini. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.