Skip to content
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor, divided
- 2 lbs. bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs or chicken legs
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) no salt added diced tomatoes
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor evenly over chicken. Heat oil in large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside.
Cook onion, carrots, red pepper, zucchini and remaining 1 tablespoon Bouillon in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in tomatoes and immerse chicken in skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer covered, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 30 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.