- 4 large bell peppers, (any color or a combination of colors), cored and seeded, tops reserved
- 4 ounces chorizo, (1 small link), finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend or Monterey Jack cheese, divided
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat230
PREHEAT oven to 375°. Spray 8 or 9-inch square baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside. Finely chop pepper tops; set aside.
HEAT large nonstick skillet over medium-high and cook chorizo and corn until corn begins to turn golden and chorizo begins to brown, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef and cook until browned.
STIR 2 cups water, Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and chopped pepper tops into skillet and cook according to package directions. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese and let stand 2 minutes. Evenly stuff peppers with rice mixture and arrange in prepared baking dish. Add 2 tablespoons water to baking dish and cover tightly with foil.
BAKE 45 minutes or until peppers are tender; sprinkle peppers evenly with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and bake 2 minutes or until cheese melts.