- 2 slices thick cut bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups bite-size chunks cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese or cheddar
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat70
COOK bacon in medium saucepan over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 4 minutes. Stir red pepper and onion into saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from saucepan and set aside.
PREPARE Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor in same saucepan according to package directions. Stir in chicken, cheese, peppers and onion during the last 2 minutes of cook time.
GARNISH, if desired, with chopped parsley; now it’s delicious. Dig in!