- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice
- 1 ear corn, kernels removed (about 1 cup)*
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped (about 1 cup)
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak and onion, stirring occasionally, until steak is desired doneness, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
Prepare Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in corn during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
Stir in steak, onions and tomato. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro.