Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat70
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 lb. large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
MELT margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring frequently, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in spinach and red pepper during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
STIR in shrimp. Sprinkle with feta cheese.