- 1 -lb. boneless, skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Parmesan
- 1 box (7.5 oz.) frozen asparagus spears, thawed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
Season salmon with lemon peel and, if desired, salt lightly. Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook salmon, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until pepper begins to soften, about 1 minute.
Stir in water, milk and Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Parmesan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until Pasta is tender and salmon flakes with a fork. Remove from heat and stir in asparagus and lemon juice. Let stand until asparagus is warm, about 2 minutes.