- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3-in. pieces and pounded thin
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour, PLUS 1 tsp., divided
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 onion
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. capers, rinsed and chopped
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
Sprinkle chicken with black pepper and 2 Tbsp flour. Melt Margarine over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken, turning once, until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
Cook onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp flour and cook, stirring constantly, until flour is toasted, about 1 minute (pan will be dry). Reduce heat to medium and stir in lemon juice and wine. Simmer 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Return chicken to skillet; toss to coat.
Serve chicken over prepared Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Parmesan and sprinkle with capers.