- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
PREPARE Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
STIR in cooked shrimp. Sprinkle with cheese; now it’s delicious. Dig in!