- 2 Tbsp. lime juice, divided
- 1 habanero chili pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 12 taco shells
- 3/4 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- Chopped avocado (optional)
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat230
FOR SALSA, combine 1 tablespoon of the lime juice with habanero pepper in small bowl. Let stand 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
Meanwhile, whisk together vinegar, oil and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon in medium saucepan over medium heat until Bouillon dissolves and mixture is hot; remove from heat and stir in onions.
Pour onion mixture into medium bowl; let cool. Stir in chili and lime juice mixture, tomatoes and cilantro. Set aside.
FOR TACOS, brown ground beef with Bouillon, chili powder and paprika in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Evenly fill tacos shells with beef mixture; top with salsa, queso fresco and if desired, chopped avocado.