- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops or boneless
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat180
Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chops, turning once, until done, about 10 minutes. Remove chops from skillet and set aside.
Add Mustard blended with preserves, green onions and soy sauce in same skillet. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Return chops to skillet, turning to coat. Simmer until heated through, about 3 minutes. Serve with Knorr ® Pasta Sides ™ - Alfredo.