- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces and seasoned with salt and pepper, if desired
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves, divided
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes, adding garlic during last 30 seconds of cook time. Remove and set aside.
COOK yellow pepper, broccoli, and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions.
STIR in chicken, 1/4 cup Parmesan and 2 tablespoons basil. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan and 1 tablespoon basil.