Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat170
- 1 package Knorr® Hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 4 hot cooked scrambled eggs
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
In small saucepan, blend Knorr® Hollandaise sauce mix with milk. Add margarine. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in tomatoes, green onions and hot pepper sauce; keep warm.
Evenly spoon scrambled eggs onto tortillas and roll up. To serve, pour sauce over burritos. Garnish, if desired, with diced avocado and shredded cheddar cheese.