- 1 1/4 lbs. pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch-thick slices or 4 pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1/4 tsp. dried poultry seasoning (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 can (14 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1/3 cup half & half
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Mushroom, prepared according to package directions
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
ARRANGE pork on sheet of plastic wrap, season, if desired, with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning. Top with another sheet plastic wrap, then flatten slightly with palm of hand.
MELT butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, in batches, turning once, until pork is done, about 5 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and keep warm.
STIR cranberry sauce and water into same skillet until cranberry sauce is melted. Stir in half and half and cook 2 minutes. Return pork to skillet; turn to coat. Arrange hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Mushroom on serving platter, then top with pork and drizzle with cranberry sauce; now it's delicious. Dig in!