- 8 ounces farfalle pasta or spiral pasta
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4 cups assorted fresh vegetables (onion, zucchini, yellow squash and/or carrot)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves (optional)
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat130
Cook farfalle pasta in lightly salted water according to package directions, reserving 1 cup cooking water before draining.
Meanwhile, melt 1 Tbsp. Spread in deep 12-in. nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 1/2 of the chicken, stirring occasionally, until almost cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. Repeat with additional 1 Tbsp. Spread and chicken.
Melt remaining 2 Tbsp. Spread in same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, until vegetable are tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in pasta water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken and simmer just until Stock is melted. Stir in chicken, pasta and cheese and simmer 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve over hot farfalle pasta, then sprinkle basil.