Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1 package (10 oz.) white button mushrooms
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme
Evenly coat chicken with flour.
Melt 2 Tbsp. margarine in 12-in. nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Melt remaining 1 Tbsp. margarine in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are golden brown, about 6 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted. Stir in water, wine and thyme. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Return chicken to skillet and simmer uncovered until sauce is thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.