- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine or Madeira or dry red wine
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
Dip chicken in flour combined with salt and pepper. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken 3 minutes or until browned; remove and set aside.
Stir garlic into same skillet and cook over medium heat 30 seconds. Add wine and boil 1 minute. Add Spread and mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add water and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until pasta is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in cream. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.