- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh ginger or 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves or iceberg lettuce leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat140
SEASON chicken if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
ADD red pepper to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, about 1 minute. Stir in ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
STIR in water and Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice and cook according to package directions. Stir in chicken, coleslaw mix and soy sauce. Serve with lettuce leaves and if desired, chopped green onions, cilantro and peanuts.