Skip to content
- 1 jar (16 oz.) salsa
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375°. Spread 1/2 cup salsa in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; set aside.
Combine 3/4 cup salsa, hot Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice, chicken and corn in large bowl.
Evenly spoon into centers of tortillas, then roll up burrito-style. Arrange seam-side down in prepared pan. Top with remaining salsa and cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.