- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 package (5 oz.) fresh baby spinach leaves (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 lb. penne pasta
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 425°.
Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is golden, about 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook just until spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes.
Combine chicken mixture with hot penne in large bowl. Turn into 2-quart baking dish, then evenly top with bread crumbs. Bake 10 minutes or until crumbs are golden.