Skip to content
Amount per serving
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 1 package (10 oz.) baby portobello mushrooms, halved lengthwise, then cut into small wedges, (4 cups)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces broccoli rabe *, trimmed and chopped, (3 packed cups)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
HEAT remaining oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms have released their liquid and are lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Stir in broccoli rabe and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
STIR water, milk and Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli into same skillet and bring to a boil. Cover; reduc heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and vegetables and serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan; now it's delicious. Dig in!