Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat160
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Taco Rice, prepared according to package directions
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 3 oz.)
- 2 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce leaves
PREHEAT oven to 350°. Brown ground beef and chili powder in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and vegetables and cook an additional 5 minutes.
ARRANGE 1/3 of the beef mixture in 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Evenly spread 1/3 of the prepared Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Taco Rice over top. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese, then top with 1 tortilla. Repeat layers ending with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
BAKE uncovered 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Garnish with lettuce and, if desired, sour cream and chopped cilantro; now it’s delicious. Dig in!