- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 ear corn, kernels removed
- 1 Cubanelle pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no-salt added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
COOK ground beef, corn and pepper in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned. Drain fat if desired. Remove and set aside.
ADD water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli to same skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and simmer 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
STIR in beef mixture, beans and tomato; heat through.