- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. sliced fresh basil leaves
Lightly moisten chicken with water. Firmly press cheese onto both sides of chicken.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken 4 minutes, without disturbing or turning to allow cheese to melt. Turn and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
Cook onion and tomato in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in wine, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 2 minutes. Stir in water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is dissolved. Return to a simmer and cook 2 minutes. Stir in basil and serve, if desired, with hot angel hair pasta.