- 1 quart apple juice
- 3 1/2 -lb. boneless pork loin roast, butterflied
- 9 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, divided
- 2 cups pitted prunes, finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chipotle chilies in adobo sauce *
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar or distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 large apples, (such as Lady Pink or Gala), peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium white onion, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 cup water
- Amount per Serving
|Nutritional values||Amount per Serving|
|Calcium (g)||4.0 %|
|Carbohydrates (g)||51.0 g|
|Cholesterol (g)||130.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||5.0 g|
|Fiber (g)||4.0 g|
|Iron (g)||15.0 %|
|Protein (g)||43.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||1.5 g|
|Sodium (g)||1110.0 mg|
|Sugars (g)||32.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
*For a less spicy glaze, reduce chopped chipotles to 1 1/2 teaspoons.
Recipe not found.
Want tailored recipes, tips
and tricks, and product news?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.