Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no salt added cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) mild chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and sliced
SEASON chicken with salt and pepper if desired. Heat oil in large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and onion, stirring occasionally, until chicken is lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
STIR in ground cumin and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add water, beans and chilies with their liquid and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
STIR in Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter; reduce heat and simmer covered 4 minutes. Stir in zucchini and cook until rice is tender, about 3 minutes. Serve, if desired, with lime wedges, chopped fresh cilantro and fried tortilla strips* or tortilla chips.