- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Thai Curry
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced, 1 cup
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced, 1 cup
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
Bring Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Thai Curry, coconut milk and water to a boil in medium saucepan. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes, or until rice is tender. Let stand 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and red pepper, stirring occasionally, just until tender, about 3 minutes. Move vegetables to edge of skillet. Add egg in center of skillet and stir until cooked through.
Stir rice mixture into skillet and cook until rice is lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in basil and lime juice.