- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Sides™ - Thai Sweet Chili
- 3 ounces snow peas, halved (about 1 cup)
- 1 can (240 mL.) water chestnuts, drained
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat70
Combine soy sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes and oil in medium bowl, then toss with chicken.
Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is almost done, about 4 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Sides™ - Thai Sweet Chili according to package directions in 3-quart saucepan, stirring in snow peas, chicken and water chestnuts during the last 3 minutes of cook time. Continue cooking until pasta is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes.