- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless sirloin steak
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Smokehouse Bacon flavor Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- 1 bag (6 oz.) (1 cup) baby spinach leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat160
Combine oil with Bouillon Cube, then coat both sides of steak.
Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, turning once, until desired doneness; remove from heat and keep warm.
Meanwhile, cook Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Smokehouse Bacon flavor Parmesan according to package directions. Remove from heat, then stir in cream cheese and spinach. Cover and let stand 2 minutes. Stir before serving.
Arrange hot Pasta on serving platter, then top with sliced steak.