- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise, then sliced crosswise
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped chorizo sausage
- 12 ounces large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped (about 2 tsp.)
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Yellow Rice *
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
HEAT olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini, red pepper and chorizo until vegetables soften and start to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside. Add shrimp to same skillet and cook , turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes, adding garlic during last 30 seconds cook time. Remove and set aside.
STIR water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Yellow Rice into skillet and cook according to package directions.
STIR in chorizo vegetable mixture and shrimp. Serve, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.