- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined uncooked extra large shrimp
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, (2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped, (1 cup)
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat70
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
ADD tomatoes, onion and pepper flakes to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until just tender, about 3 minutes.
PREPARE Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in shrimp and parsley.